Williamsburg Farmers Market invites community not-for-profit and civic organizations to exhibit at the market. This is a free opportunity for non-profits to engage and educate market visitors about their organizations’ missions and services.
- Applications are due at least four weeks in advance, to be approved at the discretion of Market Manager/Board of Directors.
- There is one exhibit space available at the market each week, free of charge.
- Any one organization may exhibit up to three times per year.
- Proof of Liability Insurance. The Certificate of General Liability Insurance, in the amount of at least $300,000.00, naming Williamsburg Farmers Market, City of Williamsburg, Colonial Williamsburg and Merchants Square Association as additional insureds, must be provided to the Market Manager prior to exhibiting.
- Organizations are responsible for bringing their own tents/tables/chairs and materials.
Soliciting or campaigning by political or religious groups is not permitted.
Organizations are not permitted to sell items, fundraise, solicit, or petition customers directly at their tent (such as donation buckets or selling tickets onsite.)
|September 9||National Alliance on Mental Illness|
|September 16||Virginia Capital Trail Foundation|
|September 23||VA Master Naturalists|
|September 30||Peninsula Regional Education Program|
|October 21||Habitat for Humanity ReStore|