Williamsburg Farmers Market invites community not-for-profit and civic organizations to exhibit at the market. This is a free opportunity for non-profits to engage and educate market visitors about their organizations’ missions and services.
- Applications are due at least four weeks in advance, to be approved at the discretion of Market Manager/Board of Directors.
- There is one exhibit space available at the market each week, free of charge.
- Any one organization may exhibit up to three times per year.
- Proof of Liability Insurance. The Certificate of General Liability Insurance, in the amount of at least $300,000.00, naming Williamsburg Farmers Market, City of Williamsburg, Colonial Williamsburg and Merchants Square Association as additional insureds, must be provided to the Market Manager prior to exhibiting.
- Organizations are responsible for bringing their own tents/tables/chairs and materials.
- Soliciting or campaigning by political or religious groups is not permitted.
- Organizations are not permitted to sell items, fundraise, solicit, or petition customers directly at their tent (such as donation buckets or selling tickets onsite.)
- Shouting, or other loud overtures, including music, are prohibited.