Information for Prospective Vendors
- The Williamsburg Farmers Market is a not-for-profit 501(c)(6) corporation.
- The Williamsburg Farmers market is a producer only market. Vendors grow, raise, or make what they sell. Resale does not apply to most products at the Market. All products must be approved by the Market Manager.
- In general, arts and crafts are not accepted for sale at the WFM. Value-added and holiday items must meet strict criteria and be approved in advance by the Market Manager.
- Vendors sign a yearly agreement and agree to adhere to WFM rules and regulations.
- NEW regular season vendors pay a $35 application fee, and a percentage of their post-tax sales each week.
- Vendors supply their own tents, tables, and other equipment.
- Vendors are required to hold the certifications and licenses required for their products by VDACS or the health department.
- Vendors are required to have liability insurance.
- Vendors must apply to attend markets.
- Vendors agree to attend the full season of their product. A grower who raises a single crop may apply to be a guest vendor for the time that crop is in season.
2016 WFM Vendor Guidelines
2016 WFM Vendor Policies and Procedures
2016 WFM Vendor Application Checklist
2016 WFM Vendor Application (printable)
2016 Online Vendor Application