Information for Prospective Vendors
- The Williamsburg Farmers Market is a not-for-profit 501(c)(6) corporation.
- The Williamsburg Farmers market is a producer only market. Vendors grow, raise, or make what they sell. Resale does not apply to most products at the Market. All products must be approved by the Market Manager.
- In general, arts and crafts are not accepted for sale at the WFM. Value-added and holiday items must meet strict criteria and be approved in advance by the Market Manager.
- Vendors sign a yearly agreement and agree to adhere to WFM rules and regulations.
- NEW regular season vendors pay a $35 application fee, and a percentage of their post-tax sales each week.
- Vendors supply their own tents, tables, and other equipment.
- Vendors are required to hold the certifications and licenses required for their products by VDACS or the health department.
- Vendors are required to have liability insurance.
- Vendors must apply to attend markets.
- Vendors agree to attend the full season of their product. A grower who raises a single crop may apply to be a guest vendor for the time that crop is in season.
2016 WFM Vendor Policies and Procedures
2016 WFM Vendor Application Checklist
2016 WFM Vendor Application (printable)