- 3 cups smoked and cooked chicken
- 2 bunches asparagus cut thin on bias
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 cups raw white corn shucked and cleaned
- 1 cup chopped basil
- 1 cup chopped spring onions
- 1 cup olive oil
- Kosher Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 baguette sliced and toasted
- Any greens
Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl, mix thoroughly and refrigerate.
Balsamic Honey Mustard
- 1 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup local honey
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
Using a medium bowl and wire whip, mix thoroughly and refrigerate until time to serve.