Enter the name of the business or farm.
Enter the name of the business owner here.
i.e. field crops, flowers, meat, seafood, baked goods
Provide tent size.
Enter the date the business/farm began.
Enter the distance in miles from the Williamsburg Farmers Market.
Enter the distance in hours from the Williamsburg Farmers Market.
Select what your business utilizes for marketing.
If you check "no," the market will not advertise your company, photos and/or products and services in any of its marketing or promotions, including print ads, print articles and online advertising or social media.
Click (+) to enter name and date of week for each market, CSA, restaurant, etc. you attend
Enter the mailing address for the farm/business.
Enter the location of the farm/business, not required if the same as the mailing address.
Enter the City or County your business is located within.
Staff Contact Information
Sales Tax Information
Enter business type if you selected other.
Depending on what you sell, select the sales tax percentage you pay. You are able to select more than one percentage if you need.
If you selected other, please enter your sales tax percentage.
Enter the number and type of animals, fowl, and hives.
You have the option of either listing all of your products on this form, or uploading a list.
You have the option of listing all products or uploading a document with all products listed. New vendor applications without a complete product list will not be considered.
List plans for additional crops, products, or tunnels/hoophouses
Permits, licenses and certificates
All vendors are required to have Liability Insurance and a copy of Sales Tax Certificate on file. Some vendors must have food safety inspection, scale inspection, etc. New vendor applications without Liability Insurance information attached will not be considered unless a follow up email is received.
Select the markets you plan to attend.
2017 Market Agreement
In exchange for permission to participate as a Vendor in the 2017 season of the Market, the Vendor agrees to the following:
1. The Vendor agrees to strictly adhere to and operate pursuant to the published Policies and Procedures of the Market.
2. The Vendor acknowledges that admission as a vendor to the Market and Vendor’s Market space assignments are made at the discretion of the Market Manager. Vendor further understands that this Agreement does not constitute a guarantee by the Market that the Vendor will be permitted to sell at the Market throughout the entire planned season, nor does this agreement guarantee that the Market will operate for the entire planned season. Permission to participate in the Market may be revoked or suspended by the Market Manager as a result of Vendor’s violation of this Agreement or any published Market policy or procedure.
3. The Vendor will attempt in good faith to resolve any disputes with the Market prior to commencing any legal action against the Market. The Vendor agrees that in any dispute with the Market, its agents or its sponsoring organizations arising from the obligations herein provided, Vendor damages shall be limited to a pro-rated refund of the annual application fee. Vendor hereby agrees to waive, hold harmless, and release any claims Vendor may currently have or which may arise in future against the Market for personal injury to Vendor or Vendor’s employees or agents or damage to the Vendor’s property as a result of participation in the Market. Vendor agrees to pay all costs incurred by the Market, its employees and agents, or its sponsoring organizations, in defending any claim for damages made by the Vendor, including Market’s attorney’s fees and costs.
4. The Vendor will be responsible for all claims of third parties arising from its participation in the Market, including, without limitation, personal injury, property damage, and product liability, and agrees to save, defend, hold harmless and indemnify the Market Manager, Market Assistant, Volunteers, City of Williamsburg, the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, the Merchants Square Retailers Association, the Virginia Department of Agriculture, and all of their agents and employees, including those serving on the Williamsburg Farmers Market Board, from and against any and all claims for loss, damage, injury, costs and charges, including court costs and attorney’s fees, liability or exposure, however caused, resulting from, arising out of, or in any way connected with the Vendor’s participation in the Market, performance pursuant to this Agreement, or obligations under the Market Policies and Procedures.
5. The Vendor agrees to provide the Market with a certificate of general liability and property damage insurance, including products liability coverage, in the amount of at least $300,000.00, naming the indemnities listed above as additional insureds. Failure of Vendor to provide said certificate may be cause for exclusion from participation in the Market.
This agreement becomes effective when the Vendors Application for acceptance as a 2016 vendor has been approved and the market manager has sent an acceptance letter. This Agreement between the undersigned Vendor and the Williamsburg Farmers Market, Inc. ("the Market") for the 2016 season (March 5 through November 26, 2016) in addition to optional Holiday and Winter markets is dated:
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.